Here are the produce deals at Aldi this week. Remember, their prices vary by region. These items may be more (or less!) at your local store. These are just some of the deals that are available across the country. You can check your local ad here. One thing I noticed this week: It seems there is organic produce available in some locations (I had heard Aldi was doing a trial), but it is more expensive, and there is not as much of the regular produce. You can decide if that is good or bad news for you.
- Roma Tomatoes $0.99 per 16 or 20-ounce package
- Mini Sweet Peppers $1.69 per 16-ounce package
- Gala Apples $2.49 per 3-pound bag
- Avocados $0.49-$0.59 each
- Mangoes $0.69 each
- Baby Carrots $0.59 per 16-ounce package
- Asparagus $1.99 per 16-ounce package
- Lemons $0.99 per 1-pound bag
- Strawberries $0.99 per 16-ounce package
- Mandarin Oranges $2.49 per 3-pound bag
- Cantaloupe $1.39 each
Things to remember when shopping at Aldi (courtesy of Emily at Our Frugal Happy Life)
- Bring a quarter for your shopping cart.
- Bring your own bags.
- Aldi only accepts cash or debit, not credit.
- Always check the “Special Buys” section (markdowns) at your Aldi – you never know what you might find!
- Aldi offers a Double Guarantee on all of their products: “If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with any product, we will gladly replace the product AND refund your money.”
And don’t forget to browse around a bit and check out some of the great items that Aldi has started labeling “gluten-free”!
Affiliate Disclosure Print This Post Email This Post