Today for Cooking With Kayla, we decided to whip up a batch of our favorite Sweet Corn Muffins. This is a recipe I’ve posted before, but Kayla has never helped with them. Today she did them all by herself!
1) Combine the following dry ingredients in a large bowl:
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup gluten-free flour mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
2) Combine the following wet ingredients in a small to medium bowl:
- 1 cup allowed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/4 cup honey
3) Whisk together the dry ingredients. Then, whisk together the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix with a spoon until no lumps. I try to use just 2 bowls and a spoon when making muffins. I really detest getting my mixer out.
4) Pour into 12 greased muffin cups and bake at 400 for approximately 15 minutes. Enjoy!
As with all recipes, make sure your ingredients are gluten-free and meet your family’s dietary needs!
Affiliate Disclosure Print This Post Email This Post