Reminder: Today (5/17) is the last day to snag the FREE shipping! The 20% off coupon code is still valid through 5/19.
Update: If you are having trouble getting all these deals to stack, try carefully following these instructions:
In honor of Celiac Awareness Month, Abe’s Market is having a huge sale, with many gluten-free items up to 50% off! On top of the already reduced sale prices, they just released a coupon code for 20% off! Just use code SPRING20 at checkout (coupon code valid May 13-19). Plus, you can score FREE shipping on all purchases at Abe’s Market (offer valid May 13-17). Just pledge to do one thing this week for a healthier life and a healthier planet. All of these promotions are stackable! Head over to Abe’s Market to see what’s on sale! Click on Then, filter by “Biggest Savings”!
And…if you’re drooling over that brownie, here’s the recipe!
Gluten Free Mocha Brownies
15 Medjool dates, pitted, soaked and drained
¼ cup water
9 T raw cocoa
¼ cup agave syrup
¼ cup coconut oil, soft, not liquid
1 can garbanzo beans, drained
½ tsp baking powder
2 T espresso, ground fine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Blend dates (in a blender) and ¼ cup water on high until it becomes a paste
3. Add eggs, cocoa, agave, coconut oil, baking powder, and espresso; blend until smooth
4. Add garbanzo beans; mix on high until entire mixture is well incorporated, thick and smooth
5. Evenly distribute mixture into mini muffin tins (fills 30-32)
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes (until it passes the toothpick test); remove and cool on a wire rack
As with all recipes, make sure your ingredients are gluten-free and meet your family’s dietary needs!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see Affiliate Disclosure.
Affiliate Disclosure Print This Post Email This Post