Here are the produce deals at Aldi this week. Remember, their prices vary by region. These items may be more (or less!) at your local store. These are just some of the deals that are available across the country. You can check your local ad here.
- Organic Spring Mix or Baby Spinach 5 ounce package $1.99
- Organic Russet Potatoes 3 pound bag $1.99
- Portabella Mushrooms $1.29 per 6 ounce package
- Vidalia Onions $0.99 per 2-pound bag
- Beefsteak Tomatoes 2 pack $0.69 or $0.99/pound
- Iceberg Lettuce $0.69
- Baking Potatoes $1.29 per 5-pound bag
- Multi-Colored Peppers $1.19 per 14-ounce package
- Zucchini $1.19 per 24-ounce package
- Tomatoes $0.99 per 20-ounce package
- Little Salad Bar Garden Salad 12 ounce $0.59
- Cucumbers $0.39 each
- Strawberries $0.99/pound
- Large Hass Avocados $0.49 each
Things to remember when shopping at Aldi (courtesy of Emily at Our Frugal Happy Life)
- Bring a quarter for your shopping cart.
- Bring your own bags.
- Aldi only accepts cash or debit, not credit.
- Always check the “Special Buys” section (markdowns) at your Aldi – you never know what you might find!
- Aldi offers a Double Guarantee on all of their products: “If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with any product, we will gladly replace the product AND refund your money.”
And don’t forget to browse around a bit and check out some of the great items that Aldi has started labeling “gluten-free”! I found Baker’s Corner Baking Mix (looks like a Bisquick knock-off) for $2.99 at my store!
Affiliate Disclosure Print This Post Email This Post